Actions and Detail Panel
Stress Management Course - North West Glasgow
Thu, Oct 6, 2016, 6:00 PM – Thu, Oct 27, 2016, 8:00 PM BST
What is it?
Come along and learn to deal with stress, sleep better and feel better. Our Stress Management Courses are designed to offer people a better understanding of what stress is, how it affects their thoughts, feelings and behaviour and introduces them to new ways to use relaxation and stress management techniques to sleep better, take time out, to deal with stress better, and improve their wellbeing. The course is made up of 4 separate workshops which last 2 hours with each one covering a separate subject each week:
- Workshop 1 – What is Stress?
- Workshop 2 – Behaviour and Stress
- Workshop 3 – Thought Patterns and Stress
- Workshop 4 – Problem Solving and Wellbeing
What should I expect when I attend?
- This course is delivered in presentation style, participation from audience will be limited and completely voluntary.