Quality Matters: Contra Costa QRIS Program
Training host: Contra Costa County Office of Education
Topic:Stengthening Families - An Introduction to the Protective Factors
@ 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Strengthening Families is a research-informed approach to increase family strengths, enhance child development and reduce the likelihood of child abuse and neglect. It is based on engaging families, programs, and communities in building five protective factors: Parental Resilience; Social Connections, Knowledge of parenting and child development; Concrete support in times of need; and Social and Emotional competence of children.
8:30 a.m. Registration, continental breakfast and light lunch provided.
$30 registration fee – registration deadline: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
March 4, 2017 @9:00 am - 4:30 pm | 7 hours PDP | $30
Location: Contra Costa County Office of Education
77 Santa Barbara Rd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Please be aware of the following:
- Register early for each training! Trainings with low registration may be canceled.
- Training fees are non-refundable if you fail to appear. Substitutions are welcome. If for some reason you are unable to attend and it is 24 hours before the training, please cancel your registration by calling Marissa Frias at 925-942-5331. We have calculated resources for the event and appreciate your consideration.
- Doors open at 8:30 am for registration. Please arrive early. The training instruction will begin promptly at 9 am.
- A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. We cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions and ask that you please plan accordingly if you require special food preparation.
- Due to preparation of materials and provided catering, if you pre-registered with “payment at the door,” but did to not attend, you will still be responsible for payment and will be billed appropriately.
Save This Event
When & Where
Contra Costa County Office of Education
Our mission is to be the premier county education agency providing bold leadership, high quality programs, and innovative services.