One thing that most will agree to, is that the future means change. And this is to be understood as sustained, substantial and transformational change, no industry left untouched.
As a result many new strategies will be formulated, with an inherent expectation from management that it will materialise exactly as outlined - Unfortunately, research shows that close to 70% will fail to realise their outlined strategy.
The root cause for strategies not materialising can be many, though one is often mentioned as the main reason for strategic failure - Lag of strong strategy execution capabilities within organisations.
Facilitating a strategy execution process is not just an other project to manage. Although it carries a few similarities with project management, strategy execution requires other key capabilities and a totally different mindset.
This 3 day workshop will significantly increase your Strategy Execution skill-set and leave you with the knowledge and proven tools that enables you to successfully facilitate this difficult task in your own organisation or for your own clients.
This workshop is facilitated by René Palne, Principal Partner and CEO of Copenhagen Strategy - René has extensive experience in all aspects of Strategy Execution.
Pre-read materials - distributed 2 weeks before workshop start
Case studies - the do’s and dont’s of strategy execution
Group sessions - working on cases from own business/organisation
External lecture from subject matter expert
Strategy Execution Toolbox - an introduction and customisation for specific purposes
- Execution Risk management
- Strategic alignment heat maps
- Stakeholder mapping and management
- Execution planning with clearly identified milestones and KPIs
- Strategic activity prioritisation to focus organisation resources towards execution activities, scaling down secondary activities
- Work stream identification and workstream organisation
- Strategy Execution communication plans
- Alignment of incentive plans
- Monitoring and Reporting of execution progress
Networking dinner evening of day to (optional, but included in workshop fee)
Breakfast and lunch all days
Who should attend
Anyone facing the challenge of bringing a strategy to life
Anyone with an interest in strategy execution
Invoicing and VAT
Due to the complex nature of international VAT settlements, please always select the offline payment option when checking out. Following your booking confirmation, you will receive an invoice directly from Copenhagen Strategy A/S, the invoice will show the agreed registration fee plus any applicable VAT rates.
How is the refund policy?
- Full refund possible until 1 month before workshop start
50% refund possible until 2 weeks before workshop start
Later than the above no refund possible
Can I transfer my registration?
- You are free to transfer a registration to anyone within your own organisation, please notify organiser.
- Transfer of registration to anyone outside own organisation not possible due to legal and tax issues - please contact organiser for alternatives.
- Registration can be transferred to other workshops hosted by Copenhagen Strategy - please contact organiser
Cost of Travel, Visa & Hotel
- Any travel to / from workshop venue is not included in registration fee
- If you need an entry visa to enter the country of the workshop location, this is completely at the responsibility and cost of participant
- Hotel and other related costs related to your stay during the workshop is not included in registration fee, except for the specific items mentioned directly under workshop description
- We do our best to offer participants to book rooms at a discounted rate at the workshop venues
Number of workshop participants
- To offer our guest at the workshops a superior learning experience, we aim to keep the number of participants low and never more than 20 ppl.
What shall i bring to the workshop
- We will provide all the materials and utilities you will be needing during the workshop
- Business casual
Save This Event
When & Where
Copenhagen Strategy A/S
We are a Copenhagen based management consulting company, specialised in Strategy Execution and Business Performance Management.
Our workshop fundamentals
We facilitate high impact & high quality workshops anywhere across the globe
Workshops are facilitated by our own expert practitioners
We use internationally recognised subject matter experts to co-lecture when relevant
We openly share our own frameworks and tools that has proven valuable to our clients
Our workshops provides a superior learning experience, loading participants with relevant, up-to-date, and useful knowledge
Participants will work on real life examples, making the learning experience relevant and valuable
All our workshops are held at prime locations across the globe, this ensures that our participants can focus 100% on learning and reflection
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a non-committing talk about our services and how we can add value to your business.