San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lean UX Workshop
This lean UX workshop is a full day workshop for learning the basics of user centered design based on real world UX strategies used by top professionals at top companies.
You’ll participate in hands-on activities and group collaboration that will provide a framework that you can replicate and refine as you develop your own UX workflows.
Learn to design practical and memorable experiences through concept definition and lean user research.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for web, mobile and graphic designers, developers or entrepreneurs looking to learn and practice user centered design techniques. The workshop focuses on crafting great experiences, while keeping things light, lean and focused on users.
What you’ll learn:
- UX Strategies
- Design user experiences using the same design strategies as top UX teams around San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
- Lean UX Processes
- Learn lean UX techniques to lay the groundwork for great experience design.
- Hands-on Collaboration
- As part of a UX team comprised of you and your classmates, you’ll execute hands on exercises and quick concept development.
- What you’ll get
- Re-usable UX Framework
- An easily repeatable UX framework that you can use again and again on any of your projects.
- Course Materials
- Full set of worksheets and course materials for reference and easy starting points.
- Network & Support
- A new peer network for exchanging ideas, feedback and support.
- Create scenarios and real life use cases based on user research
- Develop task flows to support the most vital use cases for your users
- Identify themes & lenses to guide your thinking to the best solutions
- Craft great UX stories that capture the experiences of real users
- Find the right features to support your most important use cases
- Collaborate with team members for the best possible UX solutions
- Translate your work into UI concepts for feedback & validation
- Create fast paper prototypes to test with users
Morning 9:00 AM - Noon
- Introductions & Home Made breakfast
- Reviewing Personas and User Research
- Identifying Scenarios & Vital Use Cases
- Developing Task Flows
- UX Stories from the Trenches
Afternoon Schedule: 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Scenario Storyboarding
- Feature Definition
- UI Sketching & Ideation
- Building Paper Prototypes
- Q&A / Wrap up / UX Happy Hour
An awesome chef prepared Breakfast & Lunch will be provided!