Strategies for the Future: Gig Economy and Autonomous World???
Monday, October 17, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Strategies for the Future: Gig Economy and
This look into the future will span two parts, the Gig Economy and then the Autonomous World when robotsaugment and replace humans. The Gig Economy, Sharing Economy, and Collaborative Economy have significant impacts as workers seek to work part time, from multiple contracts, all at the same time. Understand how large companies are changing their business models to prepare for these contingent workers. Then, understand what happens when many jobs become outsourced, or augmented by technology and how humans will react. This dynamic presentation will provoke, predict, and leave you understanding future trends to prepare your career & strategy for your company and the radical changes coming soon.
Your will leave with a much better vision for the future:
- Understand how large companies are preparing for the Gig economy, and how they’re changing their employment models.
- The White House predicts 83% of jobs that make less than $20 an hour will be automated, find out how to future proof your company.
- As robots take human jobs (or augment them) understand the strategies to prepare.
Follow Jeremiah on Twitter@ #CollaborativeEconomy
Michael’s at Shoreline
2960 North Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
- 5:30 – 6:15 pm: Registration & networking, hors d’oeuvres, wine, etc.
- 6:15 pm – 6:30 pm: Announcements Program Begins
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm: Program w/Q&A
- 8:00 Wrap up and networking continues
$45 BAHREC Members, $55 non-members, fee includes program, food & wine
Follow Jeremiah on Twitter@jowyang
This program is pre-approved for certification through SHRM & HRCI
The deadline for advance registration is Friday, Oct. 14th at 5 pm.
We look forward to seeing you on Oct. 17th!
Pre-Approved for 1.5 HRCI & SHRM CEUs