Unsure of What to Expect and/or Thinking About Buying a Home for your Family or a Condo Soon? This is the Class for YOU!
Whether this is your first home purchase or you're an experienced Buyer we're hosting this monthly event to benefit you in your efforts! Expect this to be an informal evening with a light discussion but mostlly an open Q&A while enjoying wine and snacks provided by your hosts at this convenient venue.
NEXT CLASS DATES
Register on this Page for Any of these dates
December 6th, 2016 & January 18th, 2017 / 6:00pm Start
Some Key Points We'll Address
- Your 'Buying Power' / i.e. Your lending and mortgage options, understanding which type of mortgage plan is best for you and why, and how you can take advantage of special programs potentially for first time homebuyers
- Current real estate market trends in your area and what that means for you and your Buying Power versus the market
- How to be 'Buyer Ready From Day One' as we say at John L. Scott: Maximizing your purchasing position
- Smart Home Searching: Why more isn't merrier and being "Selective-aggressive" is powerful.
- About the Greater Seattle Areas and Neighborhoods: Identifying where you should be searching that makes the most sense for you and your needs or for your family
- What Renting vs Buying really entails and means from a Financial, Geographical and Situational standpoint.
IMPORTANT / ABOUT EVENT LOCATION
We'll be hosting our class on the 2nd Floor in the Event Room of the John L. Scott, Bellevue Main office. We ask that you arrive between 5-10 minutes early or more so we can start our program on-time. The door is a secure entry and we'll have someone stationed at the entryway to let attendees in as well. Upon registering for the Class you will receive specific instructions and a phone number to text or call for entry since this is a secure building.
Julian Michael, John L. Scott, 'Buying With Confidence' Residential Realtor
Travis Newbauer, VP Regional Production Manager
FirstCal Mortgage, Bellevue, WA
What You'll Walk Away With
- An Action Plan to get prepared to purchase your next home
- Serious food for thought / just the facts with a little bit of optimism
- The option to get on the path to a pre-approval for a mortgage
- Potentially a full stomach from the nibbles we'll have on-site
- Peace of mind moving forward
Whether you decide to hire Julian and/or Brody for your next home purchase is of course entirely up to you. We host these style classes - both formal and informal - because we share a love for education and teaching in general and both know how tough it can be out there for those without proper advice and a strong agent and lender on their side. Hope to see you there!!
Note: We are NOT providing homebuyer certificates, nor are we affiliated with local government sponsored homebuyer education classes that are needed for various down payment assistance programs. However, we are licensed to teach these classes and dates can be found on the Washington State Housing & Finance Commission's website. Our next class of this sort will be Dec 5th in Seattle. We believe in sharing knowledge & volunteering our time to educate consumers about today's real estate & mortgage process.
When & Where
Marketing Specialist and Residential Realtor, John L. Scott Servicing Greater King County