Actions and Detail Panel
Strategic Alliance Networking Group
Who Are We?
The Strategic Alliance Network aims to bring together entrepreneurs and business owners, to build a supportive business community and offer business networking with a purpose. Creating a relaxed environment for structured yet purposeful networking, our network group is pay as you go, with no membership commitment.
Stockport is already a key driver of the Greater Manchester economy with 1620 new business start-ups in 2013. Despite this, 1200 new business start-ups failed in 2013, leaving just 420 sustained new businesses in Stockport for 2013**.
Our aim is to build a growth focussed business community, to increase the sustainability and productivity of Greater Manchester Business.
We have decided to take this approach because we know growth is critical to business sustainment, and providing a networking environment focussed towards growing new and existing businesses; will encourage purposeful networking, where an increase in referrals, enquiries and sales will be a natural outcome of becoming part of the Strategic Alliance Network Group.
Who Should Attend?
Whether your business has been established or in start-up stages, joining the Strategic Alliance Networking Group can be a great way of
- Generating referrals
- Increasing business opportunities
- Making new business connections
- Gain advice
- Raising your profile
- Be a positive Influence
- Increase your Confidence
- Gain satisfaction from helping others
- Make new friendships
- Learn about dynamics in your industry
- Establish new business contacts
- Get plugged into your community
- Accelerate your personal development
- Develop your knowledge in areas critical to business growth
- Arrival, registration, refreshments
- Welcome and Summary
- 1 Minute round - Name, where you’re from, main business USP
- 2 Minute round - How you want your business to grow, what are you seeking? Why should people have a 121 with you?
- Strategic Alliance Panel - your opportunity to ask the group for advice in relation to any business idea, strategy or problem. We ask that you email your questions prior to the networking meeting so we can ensure that enough time is given for each question.
- Swap business cards
- 15 Minute presentation / training
- 3 x 121’s
- Summary & Thanks
Where, When, How Much?
Stockport Plaza Tea Room: The Plaza, Mersey Square, Stockport SK1 1SP
Price: £4 (cash payable on entry)
** Source: Stockport Local Economic Assessment, January 2015