Please Note: the ManACE membership fee for 2016-2017 is included in the Member Pricing option. You do not need to be an existing ManACE member to select this option. The total SAGE cost is less than the Non-Members option.
Presenter: Pat Adams & Rod Epp
"Everyone has a story to tell. Harness the power of Story Maps to tell yours."
Story Maps provide a way to differentiate assessment, to bridge student interests and learning styles with the curriculum and increase student engagement and success. Using Esri's ArcGIS Online tools, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to create and use Story Maps.
- Make connections with curriculum, gaining an understanding of how Story Maps can be a powerful tool to meet curricular outcomes across all subjects and grades.
- Use Story Maps to support inquiry based and experiential learning.
- Use Story Maps to help students make their thinking and learning visible.
- Explore and use Story Maps created by others to support student learning.
Participants will need a divisional email account
Enrolment Limit: 25
Location: Computer Lab, Bernie Wolfe School, 95 Bournais Drive, Winnipeg
When & Where
Manitoba Association for Computing Educators