ArchiTour's Fall Foliage excursion to Storm King Art Center is one of our most colorful rides of the year. Join us as we enjoy the spectacular color of the Hudson Valley and the Art of Storm King, New York's 500-acre sculpture park. We meet at 7:30 am for equipment fitting, then depart (midtown location to be emailed).
We commute via MetroNorth to Beacon, NY with beautiful vistas of the Hudson River and Valley. It's a relatively short ride to Storm King where we will have lunch and enjoy a few hours on the grounds, then return to Beacon for the train home (time to be determined by the group).
• Hudson River and Valley via Metro North Railway
• Riding across Hudson River and colors of fall to Storm King
• Sculptures of Storm King Art Center
• Distance is 30-miles on protected bike paths and urban streets.
• Duration is approximately 3 hours on train; 3 hours riding; 3 hours walking