Prodigy Finance and Fundação Estudar invite you to our Stories from the Field event in São Paulo, bringing together prospective Masters students with alumni who have studied abroad and returned home to tell their tales.
Join us for snacks and conversation on what it takes to earn a Masters abroad in Law, Engineering, or Business. We'll be covering topics specific to Brazilian students who would like to study in the world’s top courses, including:
- Who are you competing against when you apply to a top school?
- How different is the day-to-day English to that in American films?
- What is the price tag, and what are your options to finance the degree?
The evening will begin with a series of short talks by alumni, fellows of Fundação Estudar, who have recently graduated from some of the world’s top professional Masters degrees.
Leading our conversation:
- Pythagoras Carvalho - LL.M. at University of Chicago
- Guilherme Parente – MBA at Stanford
We'll save plenty of time for Q&A, and the talk will be followed by drinks, snacks, and the opportunity to ask your own questions to the alumni.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Date and Time
Stone - Rua Fidêncio Ramos
308 - Bloco A, 9º andar