A Masterclass in Effective Marketing & Communications
by Grant Leboff
Grant Leboff is one of the U.K's leading Sales and Marketing experts. His latest book, ‘Stickier Marketing’ went straight to #1 in the Amazon Sales & Marketing Chart, and was in the top 10 overall Business Chart, on publication. Having built a successful direct marketing company, which he started in 2002, Leboff sold it in 2008. He now runs Sticky Marketing Club® Ltd., a strategic consultancy providing companies with Sales & Marketing strategies to thrive in a digital world. He is a highly sought after consultant and speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world.
At the conclusion of the morning you will appreciate:
- How digital technology and the web has changed the way an organisation must communicate
- How the way people relate to brands, companies and organisations has altered and how this affects you
- ‘The Social Web’ and its implications
- How social media is evolving and the strategies needed to utilise it properly
- How value creation is being altered, as digital and the web are changing the way both businesses and individuals make decisions
- Why the ubiquity of mobile devices has changed the relationship one has with one’s customers
Some comments from delegates at previous sessions:
“The session I attended was brilliant. We learnt so much from it and have started getting our action plan in place to start implementing a lot of what we learnt”
“I thought Grant was outstanding, his message is right on the money and the delivery is just perfect”
“One of the most impactful and entertaining speakers I have ever been fortunate enough to listen to”
“Very good insight of how marketing can work for those of us not in the private sector”
Refreshments (breakfast sandwiches, tea, coffee etc) will be available until the Masterclass starts (promptly!) at 8.30 and a sandwich lunch will be provided at 2pm.
*’So what’ – included in the price is a 90 minute session 3 weeks later to follow up/make the most of your investment
If you have any queries, please contact Anthony Brook: email@example.com or
*Share with other delegates what you/your organisation:
Has achieved once or twice which has since become embedded
Has achieved once or twice and then lapsed
Meant to apply and hasn’t
The outcome from this facilitated session will be an ACTION PLAN of what YOU will implement in order to INCREASE REVENUES, EFFECTIVENESS, EFFICIENCY and/or DECREASE COSTS, WASTE, TIME significantly and consistently by introducing good habits and losing bad ones - short, medium and long term.
Same venue Friday 13th January 4-5.30pm