Calling all Autism Heroes! Join us for the 17th annual Steps of Hope for Autism in Minnesota, a community fun fundraiser featuring the state’s largest annual autism resource fair and the new Flash Dash, an all ages and abilities quick walk that will be done in a flash. Steps of Hope will be held at Southdale Center from 8:30-11 a.m. on Sunday, March 5, 2017. 100% of dollars raised through Steps of Hope are tax deductible, stay local, and support programs and services that allow people affected by autism in Minnesota to grow and thrive. It’s easy to be an Autism Hero:
1. Assemble your team: ask friends, family, teachers, co-workers, and your entire network to join you in fundraising for AuSM.
2. Register and create your fundraising page here.
3. Register for the Flash Dash. All who pre-register will receive a finisher’s medal!
3. Collect donations for AuSM’s amazing programs. Challenge your team members to raise the most dollars!
4. Join us at Steps of Hope on March 5, 2017 for the state’s largest autism resource fair, the new Flash Dash, and many exciting activities.
For information about volunteering and additional opportunities, please see our website.
Save This Event
When & Where
Autism Society of Minnesota
Established in 1971, the Autism Society of Minnesota is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to education, advocacy and support designed to enhance the lives of those affected by autism from birth through retirement.