As a recent participant in Tau Center's "What's Next For You" program, you are invited to continue on a 3-month journey with life coach Rebecca Russell to guide your intentions from idea to reality.
Join Rebecca and an exclusive group of fellow travelers from the previous program on a pathway to help you find clarity in what’s next for you, define your intention and what's best for you right now, and determine how to move forward with ease. With the support of a community of people who want you to succeed, you’ll be able to balance the effort of creating change in your own life with encouragement, accountability, and inspiration.
This journey is a balance of personal time and group support consisting of three in-person sessions (see dates below), along with online communications to add momentum to your individual intentions and goals. Activities will include:
- Reading, action and reflection on your own - You’ll be provided with readings, a meditation, an activity and a worksheet for each month’s focus. The thought-provoking reading and an activity give you an opportunity to try out new ways to deepen your focus, approach your to do’s and support the actions you’re taking. You’re also invited to reflect on and journal about your experiences. This work is done on your own time, in your own space, whenever it’s convenient.
- Weekly emails between sessions to challenge and support your journey.
- Once a month, gather at Tau Center for an in-person session where we’ll join together in a bit of meditation, compare notes about our experiences, share what you want to and need to share about your progress and hurdles, and gain insight from others in the group. Sessions will be held Wednesday evenings from 7:00pm-9:00pm on November 9, December 14, and January 11.
During this program, you will not only benefit from the continued support of a professional life coach, but also a positive group of similar-seeking individuals. Together, we will:
- Offer a supportive place where you can dare to make a change
- Create momentum for your intention
- Deepen your understanding of and purpose behind what you’re pursuing
- Learn what helps you to make changes and what holds you where you are
- Build your confidence to make choices and take action with little steps that add up
We hope you will join us for this very special program that will carry you into the new year and beyond.
Save This Event
When & Where
Established in 2005 by the Wheaton Franciscans, who live intentionally as a presence of blessing in our world, the Tau Center is committed to the transformation of our world by providing diverse opportunities that support personal growth and spiritual development. We offer a sacred space to assist individuals on their own spiritual journey – whether it is to reconnect with their inner-spirit or whether they are seeking a deeper relationship with God and the world around them. Our programs encourage an awakening of the spirit that leads to hope, healing, peace and transformation.