Actions and Detail Panel
STEM Night 4 Schools
Fri, March 31, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
We are excited that you will be joining the STEM Night 4 Schools Fundraiser Event, where all proceeds from the event will go directly to the PTAs/PTOs of the attendees. Here are some great things to look forward to at the event:
1) There will be 20+ STEM stations where students and families in grades K-8 can enjoy various activities connected to STEM - stations include things such as Legos®, Little Bits®, Bloxels®, and more!
2) There will be some stations with Science demonstrations and Math games as well.
3) There will be music playing throughout the night thanks to DJ Skip.
4) Prizes - Visit the Varsity Summer Academy table throughout the night to be entered into raffles to win various prizes such as free weeks of camp and tech toys!
5) There will be various refreshments to purchase at the snack bar, and there will even be STEM specific snacks to enjoy.
6) For the last hour of the night, families will be able to enjoy the Brain Wash Game Show, where kids will be able to participate in a live game show with real podiums and buzzers in an academic challenge, with grade level appropriate questions.
The #STEMNight4Schools can be used to post fun photos from the night!
1) How much will parking be?
Parking will be FREE and there should be plenty of parking near the complex and in the surrounding lots.
2) Will photos be taken at the event?
We encourage all participants to take photos of all the great moments of the night, and all attendees must note that video/photography may be taken by Varsity Summer Academy, LLC and local press to advertise the incredible events of the night.
3) Can I bring outside food/drink?
No outside food/drink is permitted unless necessary for medical/dietary needs. Expect only snacks and refreshments for sale at the venue.
4) Once I enter the event, do I need to pay for anything else during the evening?
All events and activities are included in the price of admission including the Game Show! Snack/Beverage purchases are the only things that have extra charges, if you desire to purchase these at the event.
5) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It is a good idea to have printed tickets as a backup, but pulling the tickets up on your smartphone is acceptable as well.
6) Are tickets transferable?
The names on the tickets upon purchase must match the attendees entering the event.
7) Is there a refund policy?
Once tickets are purchased, tickets are nonrefundable, unless the event needs to be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
8) Is the price different based on age?
The price of general admission is the same for all ages.