Our Makerspace participants will have a variety of STEM hands-on engagement to choose from! Come in and design, experiment, build, and tinker as you explore STEM with fun and engaging activities. Saturday Sessions are ongoing!
Saturday, October 1, 2016 - Saturday, December 17, 2016
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (90 minutes)
Closed on November 26th, 2016.
(Grades 2 - 11)
- Engineering Design (Creating, building and tinkering)
- Electronics & Circuitary (Soldering techniques and much more)
- Robotics (Building and programming with virtual and physical robots)
- Scratch Programming(MIT) (Create stories, games, and animations)
- App Inventor (MIT) (Programming and App creation)
- Biotechnology Techniques (DNA extraction and analysis)
- Forensic Science - CSI (fingerprinting techniques, dusting, blood typing, drug analysis, hair and fiber analysis)
- Medical Applications (Suturing techniques and Venipuncture)
- Dissection (Organs and Invertebrates dissection)
- Computer Dissection (Parts identification and functions)
- 3D Design & Printing (Sketchup)
- Arduino (Programming and interactive projects)
- Wearable Technology (eTextile)
...and much more!
Complete a form and make payment in order to reserve a spot and be fully registered!
See you there!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable