Stem Cell Institute of America Educational Seminar - Geneva, IL
Do you or someone you know suffer from...
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Neck Pain
- Tennis Elbow
STOP the Pain! Find out how you can finally get relief without costly and painful surgery!
You and a guest are cordially invited to attend a 1-hour educational seminar to hear about the latest medical breakthroughs in pain relief.
Tuesday, February 28th - 12:30 PM & 6:30 PM*
Wednesday, March 29th - 12:30 PM & 6:30 PM*
*Seating is limited to 30.
*First-time guests only. Free consultations offered to previous guests.
Why you should attend:
- You suffer from joint, arthritis or back pain, or a sports injury.
- You seek an alternative to surgery or other traditional pain treatments and medications.
- You want to learn about a treatment option that's focused on getting to the source of your pain, so you can get back to doing the things you love.
What you'll learn:
- What a stem cell is and where they come from.
- How regenerative treatments offer a safe, natural alternative to steroid injections or surgery.
- How regenerative procedures work and the different types of stem cell treatments available.
- Which conditions typically respond well to stem cell procedures.
- Are you a good candidate?
Regenerative medicine is now available locally and can effectively reduce and even eliminate your pain without surgery or addictive medications.
Find Out If Regenerative Medicine Is Right For You!
Regenerative medicine uses stem cells to regenerate and repair tissues in your body that are damaged due to age, disease, and defects. Stem cells have the power to go to these damaged areas and generate new cells and rebuild the area. (80% Success rate!)
You must be over 18 to attend.
A confirmation with your event hostess, Brea, will be required and expected prior to the seminar. Seats are only guaranteed for those that confirm as seats are limited.
Save This Event
When & Where
1900 Mill Street
Stem Cell Institute of America Partner - Aurora, IL
Helping people in our community get and stay well from a natural-first perspective. Stem cell research has advanced significantly. Stem Cell Institute of America utilizes regenerative cell therapy to help our patients attain their wellness goals and achieve a higher quality of life. Join us at one of our upcoming seminars below to find out how stem cell therapy could possibly help you or someone you know!