Actions and Detail Panel
STEM 4 Health & AgTech kick off event: Mumbai's life science community
Thu 27 April 2017, 19:00 – 22:00 IST
It is time to kick off the first STEM4Health & AgTech meetup in Mumbai.
We are a community of majorly startups and life science and medical professionals, as well as designers, developers, business people, students and researchers who seek to improve healthcare and agriculture through the means of science, technology, engineering and maths.
Our major sponsor and organizer of most of our events is Bayer India and its startup support program Grants4Apps.
The agenda of our first meetup will look as follows:
- Introduction by Bayer India's Richard van der Merwe
- STEM4Health intro pitch by Jannis Busch
- Entrepreneurship in India by Sanjay Anandaram
- Driving startup and corporate innovation by Kyron
- Building an institution innovation network by Adhiraj Banerjee
- Discussion: Mumbai as a startup hub for health and AgTech?
We will close the evening with a round of networking among all participants!
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!