STEAM-a-Palooza II: World of Tomorrow is a FREE community celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math in Cherry Creek School District. This year we will explore STEAM innovations and professions we imagine in our future!
● See students build and program robots to race the clock and solve missions.
● Get your hands dirty with student and teacher-led experiments.
● Explore tools and technology used in Cherry Creek classrooms.
● Learn more about what it means to be in a STEAM profession.
● Find out how you can help our students prepare for the World of Tomorrow!
Come for a bit, come for the day! Saturday, November 12, 20016 at Grandview High School!