Please join us for an afternoon of presentations highlighting the past year of outstanding research, stewardship, and education.
Presentations will be followed by a local food and wine reception and poster session.
- Coastal and Estuarine Research at GTM NERR: Current and Future Long-Term Research Efforts within the Reserve, Matthew E. Kimball, PhD
- Education, Like the Environment, Depends on the Individual, Kenneth Rainer
- GTM NERR Volunteer Program: A Dynamic Bunch, Carly Swatek
- Invasive-Wise Watershed: the GTM Invasive Plant Task Force, Emily Montgomery
- Spatial Ecology of Gopher Tortoises in GTM NERR Sand Dunes, Anthony Lau
- UNF Transformational Learning: Using the GTM NERR as a Classroom, Kelly Smith
- Do Grazers and Drought Stress Interact to Drive Die-off and Foundation Plant Species Shifts in Florida Marshes, Schuyler van Montfrans
- The Use of Estuarine Resources by the American Alligator at GTM NERR, James C. Nifong