StartX Campus Demo Day 2013
Saturday, September 28, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM (PDT)
Saturday, September 28th from 1pm-4:30pm
McCaw Hall, Arrillaga Alumni Center
StartX’s Campus Demo Day will showcase the most passionate, innovative, and talented founders at Stanford and their world-changing companies, which span a wide range of industries including medtech/biotech, consumer web, cleantech, enterprise sales, consumer tech, hardware, and more.
If you are applying to StartX, interested in being part of the StartX staff, or simply want to see what the top founders at Stanford are working on, Campus Demo Day is the place to be! Come see what our founders are building to learn more, get inspired, and get involved.
The event will feature presentations and demos by StartX companies, keynote speakers, StartX swag and giveaways, and free food.
- Mike Cassidy, who founded and sold a company for $500 million in 500 days
- Martin Casado, a Stanford CS professor and founder of Nicira, which sold to VM Ware for $1.2 billion
When & Where
StartX is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit startup accelerator for Stanford students. Our mission is to help accelerate the development of the top entrepreneurs coming out of Stanford.
1. A strong community of peer entrepreneurs who collaborate with, learn from, and support one another.
2. A high quality network of alumni and mentors, including VCs, angel investors, and serial entrepreneurs.
4. Free business resources, including office space, to lower the cost of entrepreneurship and help our founders move faster.