Actions and Detail Panel
StartupWonder Palo Alto - Kids Build a Summer Startup - July Session
Mon, Jul 10, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Jul 28, 2017, 5:30 PM PDT
Entrepreneur, Maker, Coder Summer Camp
StartupWonder.com - 1, 2 or 3 weeks for Grades 4-8 @10 locations.
Students invent and build a product, a Computer Game or an App while learning fundamentals of logic, design and codingin AM. In afternoon they conduct fun surveys, market research and build an age-appropriate business plan, website, ads, financial plan, sales pitch and more. Convention day business pitches are entered in a contest to win awards and prizes. Campers report improved confidance, communication and problem solving skills.
Camps include outdoor play and leadership circles such as negotiations & growth mindset. Lunch is NOT provided. For more info and to register for AM-only or Teen bootcamps Visit StartupWonder.com
- See All dates, locations, specific camp schedules in "one-page" document.
- AM classes are APP Design, Game Design or Python. 9am-12pm, $259/wk
- All-Day is AM curriculum plus Entreprenership (invention, Maketing or Business). 9am-3pm
- Extended Day, 8:30-9am, 3pm-5:30pm
- Teen Camps (SAT/ACT Test Prep, TeenStartup) Grades 8-12, 3:15pm-6pm, $259/wk
- Register for AM-Only camps, or Teen camps by visiting StartupWonder.com
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit StartupWonder.com for FAQ, camp-life and additional registration options. Contact us at StartupWonder.com/contact, info@StartupWonder.com or 408-256-0050.
What's the refund policy?
Only for Eventbrite registrations contact Eventbrite for refunds. No refunds after 4/15, credit towards next class. No refunds after camp starts.