Entrepreneur, Maker, Coder - Summer Camp
(1, 2 or 3 weeks for Grades 2-5, 5-8, 8-12). StartupWonder.com
Students invent and build a product, a Computer Game or an App. They learn fundamentals of design and coding. They conduct a fun market research and build an age-appropriate business plan, website, ads, financial plan, sales pitch and more.
Convention day business pitches are taped and entered in a contest to win awards and prizes. Campers report improved confidance, communication and problem solving skills.
Camps include outdoor play and leadership circles. Lunch is NOT provided. Camps are week-long.
For more info or to register for only 1-2 weeks, AM-only, or Teen bootcamps Visit StartupWonder.com
EXCLUSIVE OPTIONS & INFO:
- AM classes are APP Design, Game Design or Python. 9am-12pm, $259/wk
- All-Day is AM+Invention, Marketing or Business. 9am-3pm, $429/wk
- Extended Day, 8:30-9am, 3pm-5:30pm, $99/wk
- Teen Camps (SAT/ACT Test Prep, TeenStartup & College Application Bootcamp), 3:15pm-6pm, $259/wk
- Register for AM-Only camps, or Teen camps by visiting StartupWonder.com
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit StartupWonder.com for schedules, full FAQ, camp-life and additional registration options. Contact us at StartupWonder.com/contact, info@StartupWonder.com or 408-256-0050.
What's the refund policy?
Full tuition refund until midnight 4/15 (minus 5% payment processing fee, unless you paid the Eventbrite fee). After 4/1 until the start of camps you can withdraw and get full credit towards next year's camps.