Four entrepreneurs want to help you polish your Startup Weekend pitch!
1. Kyle Kesterson (co-founder of Giant Thinkwell & current Founder/CEO of Freak N' Genius)
2. Donald Desantis (Founding partner LIFFFT)
3. Kav Latiolais (Founding partner LIFFFT)
4. Joey Aquino (Former Biz Dev TeachStreet, Current Innovation and New Initiatives Lead Startup Weekend)
As Startup Weekend veterans, they'll be working hard to give you a clear idea of what to expect for the weekend, how to prepare, and what they've seen work well for others so you can get the most out of the main event.
Come take some time to polish your pitch and network with other Startup Weekend UW attendees while enjoying Pagliacci supplied by the UW Information School.
1. Quick intro to Startup Weekend
2. Talk about the structure of the weekend
3. Best practices on "Pitching"
4. Best practices on "Team Dynamics"/"Project Management" for the weekend
5. Best practices on Customer Validation
6. Pitch Practice
When & Where
Techstars Startup Programs
Techstars is a global ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to bring new technologies to market wherever they choose to live. With dozens of mentorship-driven accelerator programs and thousands of community programs worldwide, Techstars exists to support the world’s most promising entrepreneurs throughout their lifelong journey, from inspiration to IPO. Techstars provides access to tens of thousands of community leaders, founders, mentors, investors, and corporate partners, allowing entrepreneurs to accelerate the pace of innovation and do more faster. Techstars supports every stage of the entrepreneurial journey – from early stage grassroots community development to more formal opportunities that provide education, experience, acceleration, funding, and beyond. Techstars Startup Programs include Startup Weekend, Startup Digest, Startup Next, and Startup Week.