Actions and Detail Panel
Startup Weekend: Health Edition (includes free Design Thinking and Lean Agi...
Fri, Mar 31, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sun, Apr 2, 2017, 11:30 PM EDT
Don't miss your chance to learn how to take an idea from concept to creation! Purchase your tickets now!
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to take any idea from concept to creation within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to...
- get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship,
- learn the process for going from concept to creation,
- meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs in Boston,
- join or build an all-star team,
- or take your own idea from concept to creation
Join us and IBM Watson Health and BCG and Babson College for a very special weekend!
For the $100 ticket you get:
- Access to the full weekend-long event
- Opportunity to pitch your idea on Friday night @ Pitch Fire
- Mentoring by all-stars from the health industry and the tech startup community (including mentors from BCG, IBM, IBM Watson Health, Phillips Labs, and Techstars)
- Chance to win awesome prizes from our sponsors
- Design Thinking, Lean Agile, Business Modeling workshops by IBM Designers and B4B!!!!
- Tasty meals all weekend
- Collaboration with awesome professionals from throughout the greater Boston area
- All-star judge's panel lead by Isaiah Kacyvenski of Sports Innovation Labs, Edward Roberts of MediTech and MIT, John Daley of IBM Watson Health, Leah O'Donnell of Zaffre Investments, Semyon Dukach of SMTP and Joe Zhou of Boston Innovation Growth
- Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni) #SWMafia
- A process for taking any idea from concept to creation in a matter of days
- And over 100 new awesome Facebook friends!
It doesn't matter what you do or where you come from, Startup Weekend is designed as an inclusive event and program that brings all sorts of people together including...
- aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs,
- developers and other tech-related professionals,
- designers of all types,
- professionals in health/life sciences,
- non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, finance, legal, etc.)
- students from universities and even high schools,
- professionals looking to switch careers,
- passionate visionaries
Startup Weekend Health means we will be focusing the ideas we select on solving problems in the health/life sciences industry Over the last 10 years we have seen major changes in health-- everything from programmable limbs through cognitive health advising system to 3D-printed skin. Tech and health go hand in hand in solving problems that matter the most.
Whether you are interested in the health industry or not, the ultimate objective of the event is to empower you with a powerful process for taking any idea, health-related or not, from concept to creation!