Are you a founder or manager of a US enterprise startup?
Are you waiting to be discovered by international investors, press and corporations?
Or are you looking for opportunities to network & learn from some of the best and brightest in startups and enterprise from North America?
CoTo Travel is proud to announce an exclusive opportunity for enterprise startups based in the Northeastern US that achieves all of these objectives and more through our partnership with the ResolveTO festival and conference in Toronto, Canada this January!
Resolve is presented by Startupfest; Canada’s largest startup event held in Montreal every July- with over 5,500 participants from around the globe. Resolve will bring together the best and brightest from both startup, and enterprise- for a can’t miss look at innovation, disruption, and emerging markets.
Why attend ResolveTO?
- Opportunity to compete for the grand prize of $100K (CAD, $75K USD)
- Meet & network with corporate partners & sponsors (both Canadian and American) looking to partner with startups (current lineup includes RBC, Intuit and Rogers Communications
- World class speakers presenting their thoughts and ideas on the convergence of the enterprise and startup worlds during the two day conference program
- Organizations and past sponsors include Rogers Ventures, Microsoft, Google, BDC, Twilio, SendGrid, Shopify, Real Ventures, OMERS, iNovia, 500 Startups, Fasken Martineau, Videotron, Softlayer, and more
- Past speakers include Alexis O’Hanian (Founder, Reddit), Kara Swisher (Executive Editor, Re/Code) , Tim O’Reilly (President, O’Reilly Media), David Lawee (Partner, Google Capital), Danae Ringelmann (Co-Founder, IndieGoGo), Adeo Ressi (Founder, Founder Institute), Dave McClure (Founding Partner, 500 Startups)
- Over 100 + Venture capitalists and angel investors from all across North America and other international markets
- Mentors from all experience levels & representatives from various global corporations
- Winter village (demo & networking floor area) of startups from across different verticals
- International media outlets from Canada and the US covering business and new technology
- An incredible communal vibe bringing together the people you want to meet in startups, technology and enterprise!
What does CoTo Travel add to this experience?
In line with this innovative event, we partnered with ResolveTO to bridge the startup ecosystems throughout the Northeastern US to the event in Toronto. The result? Startup Roadtrip NYC>TOR!
We’ve leveraged our experience in developing the Startup Tour series (our interactive, alternative format conferences that introduces entrepreneurs to mentors, investors and resources) to create a unique collaborative mobile travel experience. Our group will travel together aboard a bus departing from New York City to Toronto to attend the conference and festival. Each startup will have the opportunity to demo at our dedicated space within ResolveTO’s Winter Village for at least one full day AND attend the conference program.
What’s included with the Startup Roadtrip NYC>TOR experience?
- Round trip bus transportation between New York City and Toronto, ON
- A collaborative, communal experience aboard the bus with other startups
- A ticket for (1) person to attend the ResolveTO conference
- A demo table in our dedicated tent space to present your startup for one day (either Thursday or Friday)
- Discounted hotel rates in Toronto, ON with continental breakfast each day (at host hotel only)
- Shuttle transportation each day between host hotel and event venue
- Guaranteed savings as compared to purchasing an event ticket & demo table on your own (a startup demo table itself is at least $1500 on its own - factoring in currency conversion rates - without any transportation or hotel costs)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Refund Policy: No refunds or exchanges are allowed. You may transfer your reservation to another person, but the request AND approval of the transfer must be made via email to CoTo Travel at least 3 days prior to the event. No Exceptions.
Registration Questions: Part of the experience is connecting members of our community at our events. In order to provide the best possible matches and pairings that meet your needs and interests, we require you to answer a series of questions when reserving your seat. We ask you to describe the problem you need help with and the people you’d like to meet. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for the exchange of ideas.
Please note that the answers you provide will NOT be used by CoTo Travel or our affiliates beyond the scope of our service and related programs. In line with legal standards, we ask that you only share information that you are legally allowed to disclose to the public. If you encounter any questions that may require you to violate this request, please DO NOT proceed with the registration.
Photo & Video Disclaimer: This statement will serve as our notice to you that CoTo Travel, LLC and our associates will take photos and/or shoot live video of you at our Startup Roadtrip event for use in our media, communication and marketing initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to your image and likeness used in printed media brochures, social media channels, email campaigns and news outlet articles to promote this Startup Tour event and other future programs and initiatives involving CoTo Travel, LLC. Registration for this event will be interpreted as your acceptance to have your image and likeness included in CoTo Travel, LLC's media and communications for the purposes stated above.
Other Service Disclaimers: Please note that the itinerary, locations and equipment to service this event is subject to change at any time. Should the event be cancelled for any reason, you will receive an email communication announcing the cancellation and a full refund within 3 business days of the announcement. Cancellation by CoTo Travel is the ONLY grounds for a refund.