As a busy startup, it’s tough to find time to think about how policy debates in D.C. and abroad could impact your business. But decisions made by lawmakers in Washington and in Brussels can have huge consequences for startups across the country.
Join Engine, an SF-based nonprofit that focuses on policy and regulation so you don’t have to, for an informal discussion about the national and international policy issues affecting startups, and how we can help amplify your voice to influence decision-makers.
We’ll cover policies related to:
- Immigration policy and reform
- Access to capital and financing for startups
- Threats from patent trolls
- Data security, data localization, and breach notification requirements
- Net neutrality and broadband
- Law enforcement and privacy issues
- Tax issues for startup employees
- Regulatory red tape and new technologies
Share with friends