Actions and Detail Panel
Startup Pitch Bootcamp
Thu 27 April 2017, 18:30 – 21:30 IST
If you have a startup and are looking to raise funds, then join us for the Startup Pitch Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your pitching skills and understand the components of a great pitch, providing plenty of practice until you get it right. Pitching is a key skill of every successful entrepreneur. How do you communicate your business clearly to employees, customers, and investors? What are some common pitching mistakes that make you look inexperienced? What is the best way to pitch your business to successfully get funded?
This event will feature:
Brett Meyers (Founder, CurrencyFair)
Niamh Sterling (Co-Founder & Board Member, Recipe Guru, Interact, H20 Solutions)
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has a startup and is looking to raise funds
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant