Startup Monthly Socials presents: Monthly parties for Entrepreneurs
Startup Monthly 3.0 San Francisco Kick Off Party
When: Wed, Oct 26, 7-12 pm
Where: DNA Lounge, 375 11th (Eleventh) St., San Francisco
7pm-8pm Food and Networking - Chillout/Ambient music
8pm-8:15pm Intro to San Francisco Idea Accelerator 3.0 starting on Nov 20th.
8:15pm-12pm Party - Disco Happy House/House/Dance/Pop music
Join San Francisco & Silicon Valley entrepreneurs community for a *SUPER* happy hour, mingle with entrepreneurs, investors, startups, Startup Monthly community and StM team while enjoying included appetizers, first free drink + more and more drinks at the bar and....music, mixed for you by our professional friends DJs: Dj TaTi - https://www.facebook.com/tanya.dj.tati and Oscar WhiteCloud Bo - https://www.facebook.com/oscar.whitecloud.bo, Co-Hosted with White Nights - http://whitenightssf.com/
It is time to party party disco disco :)
At this party you will be able to get the lowest price for our Nov 20 San Francisco Ice Breaker Event- $20 *Cash only!* (compared to $30 early bird or $60 regular price) - do not miss this unique chance!
RSVP for the party: Food + 1 drink included!!!
- $12 before Oct 25, 6pm via Meetup http://www.meetup.com/StartupMonthly/events/34640582/ (convenient if you are a Meetup member)
- $12 before Oct 25, 6pm via Eventbrite http://sf-idea-accelerator-3.eventbrite.com/
(convenient if you are not a Meetup member)
- $20 after Oct 25, 6pm online registration
- $20 at the door (always convenient :) - *Cash only!*
We would like to offer additional free drink for every channel you use to promote our party: the promo will be limited to 600 party participants
- Forward this invitation to more than 5 ppl and cc email@example.com
- Invite your friends using our Facebook event - https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=186688481405725 and mention it on your wall by mentioning @Startup Monthly
- Tweet party meetup and EventBrite invites to your followers and mention @StartupMonthly
- Print attached poster and put it in a visible place to entrepreneurs and hackers and send us a picture.
Lets shake San Francisco with great entrepreneurs party where you might meet your co-founder, hack your next idea, meet your love!
Why?: To read more about Startup Monthly go to our website - www.startupmonthly.org
After two successful workshops in Silicon Valley, 18 teams, 3 success stories from 1.0 and 7 graduated teams in 2.0 (and more to come), Startup Monthly is launching SF Idea Accelerator workshop!
At the party, we will be providing short presentation (15 min) with details of how the SF program will be executed and participants will have a chance to network and get to know potential co-founders early before our Ice Breaker Event (full details about our Startup Monthly San Francisco Iteration are below) Please spread the word to your friends, family and co-workers who have entrepreneurial spirit and want to startup :)
We are looking forward to seeing you at the party.
*DETAILS ABOUT STARTUP MONTHLY SAN FRANCISCO ITERATION*
* Ice Breaker Event (Nov 20) http://www.meetup.com/StartupMonthly/events/35747692/- This event will allow participants to interact through different activities and challenges prior to pitching ideas and joining teams with similar minded co-founders. After team formation teams will apply to SF Idea Accelerator that will start on Nov 30th right after the Thanks Giving vacation.
* Idea Accelerator Program (Nov 30 - Jan 15) -http://www.meetup.com/StartupMonthly/events/35748892/- This 6 week program allows teams to validate and gather data, attract missing resources to form a team that will build a prototype, go live, and finally showcase products and business strategy in front of a panel of advisers and investors who will provide feedback and suggestions for next steps.
* STM 3.0 Demo Day (Sunday Jan 15) -http://www.meetup.com/StartupMonthly/events/36214872/- All the teams that survive the workshop will present their working prototypes and traction to panel of investors. All our alumni teams will have an Expo where they will show their products and tell you more about their experiences and best practices how to build your next startup.
If you have questions about Ice Breaker, Idea Accelerator or the Kickoff Party please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
~Startup Monthly Team