This is a joint event organized by Lifograph and Founders Floor Accelerator.
The event starts with a Networking Reception with food, beer and wine.
80+ attendees expected (founders, investors, executives, software developers, designers, marketing professionals, product managers, corporate professionals, lawyers, accountants, content writers, crowdfunding experts, growth hackers, etc.)
STARTUP MATCHUP FORMAT:
During the event:
1. Each of you gives a 45-second pitch about your company in front of the audience (founders, investors, service providers).
You will talk about:
- your name, title and company
- what your company does
- what you are looking for (ex: team, intros, leads, beta users, etc).
- what can you offer to the attendees (ex: skills, advice, referrals, etc.)
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU COULD ASK THE COMMUNITY:
- I am looking for a cofounder with noSQL database skills. Do you know anyone?
- We just released our app and need more beta signups. Could you try it out and give us feedback?
- We just launched our product. Could you sign up for our freemium version and let us know what you think?
- We are getting ready for an investor pitch. Can you give us your opinion on it?
- I am thinking about leaving my job and build a startup. Could anyone help me build my MVP (minimum viable product)?
- We are looking for more PR for our startup. Can you recommend a PR firm?
- Our team is ready to raise our seed round. Do you know any investor in the cloud computing space?
- We are building a crowdfunding campaign. Do you know a marketing consultant with prior experience in the field?
And so on…
2. After all attendees have publicly introduced themselves we break out into a general networking session where you can follow up with each other and exchange resources and contact information.
More pictures from previous events on Lifograph community.
6:00pm - 6:45pm – Networking Reception with food, beer and wine
6:45pm - 7:00pm – introductions, sponsors and demo tables mentions
7:00pm - 8:30pm – Startup Matchup program
8:30pm - 9:00pm – general networking
We look forward to helping each other succeed.
We are happy to refund your ticket if refund is requested 24 hours before the event.
Unfortunately, any refunds requested less than 24h in advance cannot be honored.
Thank you for your understanding. :-)
DEMO / SPONSOR TABLES:
Buy a demo or sponsor table and get great exposure.
Demo/sponsor table includes:
- 2 (two) event tickets
- 1/2 (half) table AND
- promotion before and during the event.
Your logo will be displayed on the event description (if submitted 24 hours before the event).
You will also be able to talk for 60 seconds in front of the attendees and tell them about what you do.
Founders Floor - Co-working accelerator for startups and entrepreneurs.
Lifograph - The Wiki of People
Crowdfund Us - Free and discounted perks for the Lifograph community
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT AND IN ANY OTHER LIFOGRAPH EVENTS YOU AGREE TO THIS LIABILITY DISCLAIMER:
No liability insurance is provided for the protection of individuals, groups, organizations, businesses, attendees, speakers, sponsors or others who may participate, in any capacity, in events organized, co-organized, promoted and/or sponsored by Lifograph ("Lifograph Events"), whether free or paid events.
In consideration for your participation in Lifograph Events, you do hereby release and forever discharge Lifograph, Inc., and its officers, board, employees, and agents (collectively, "Lifograph"), as well as its event organizers, co-organizers, promoters, speakers and sponsors, jointly and severally, from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by participating in Lifograph Events.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed and known to exist. The provisions of any state, federal, local or territorial law or statute providing that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are hereby expressly waived.
By participating in Lifograph Events, you hereby agree on behalf of your heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, to indemnify Lifograph and its event organizers, co-organizers, promoters, sponsors, speakers, and any other people or companies involved in Lifograph Events from any and all actions, and causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by participating in Lifograph Events in any capacity.
By allowing you to participate in Lifograph Events, Lifograph and its organizers, co-organizers, promoters, speakers and sponsors, do not assume any risk or admit any liability in connection with these events. You expressly assume all risk of any injuries or damages caused by any person or entity for any reason during the Lifograph Events or related activities, including, but not limited to, the negligence of Lifograph, its organizers, co-organizers, promoters, speakers and sponsors, or any other person.
You understand that at Lifograph Events or related activities you may be photographed or videotaped. You agree to allow your photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event hosts, producers, sponsors, organizers, assigns, and/or by anyone involved in the event in any capacity.
You agree that at Lifograph Events where alcohol is served you must be 21 years or older in order to consume such beverages.
This Disclaimer shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under the applicable law.