San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you want to build a successful business, it’s important to know your numbers. In this seminar, you’ll learn how to calculate your start-up costs, test the viability of your business idea, price your products and develop financial forecasts that will help you manage your company.
You’ll also learn:
- How to develop budgets
- How to create and analyse an income statement
- How to calculate your break-even
- How to develop a cash flow forecast and manage your cash flow
- How to read and analyse your balance sheet
- How to cost and price your products and services profitably
By attending this seminar, you will get access to a range of financial templates to help you better plan your business, while walking away with a better understanding of your business’s financials to improve your chances of success.
When & Where
Enterprise Toronto is a one-stop source to start and grow your small business. Our team of small business advisors can help you make the right decisions during your business start-up and help develop your management capabilities as your business venture grows.