Actions and Detail Panel
Startup Finance Bootcamp | Durham Region
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
Succeed where others fail; get the “Startup Foundations” you need to start and grow a successful business.
Join us in Durham on May 18, 2017 for an interactive Startup Foundations Bootcamp, to learn where you stand financially, how to manage cash flow, track your business finances day-to-day, get investment ready, and how to leverage this information to plan for your future.
Almost 50% of Canadian entrepreneurs have been rejected by an investor and one in two new Canadian businesses close before they turn five according to a recent Intuit Canada survey*. That's why Startup Canada, Intuit QuickBooks, and Mastercard Canada in partnership with Startup Durham are joining forces to help connect entrepreneurs, like you, to the training and mentorship to help you build a financially robust and fundable startup!
DATE & TIME
Date: May 18, 2017 | Event Kicks off - 8:30 am - 01:00 pm
Pickering Recreation Complex
1867 Valley Farm Road, Pickering
- 8:30 am Registration
- 8:50 am Welcoming Remarks
- 9:00 am Opening Speaker, Doug Edwards
- 9:40 am Master Your Card, presented by Mastercard Canada
- 10:00 am Cashflow Management / Happy Accounting, Michael Konopaski
- 10:45 am Business Finance Basics, Scott Sonley
- 11:30 am Getting Funding Ready, Darryl Goodall
- 12:00 pm Fireside chat with Mike Amos
This event is hosted by our community partners, Startup Durham Region:
Thank you to our national partners: