San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this free* event, discuss challenges and issues with your business peers who have built companies themselves, and learn from their insights and experiences.
- Best Practices - Avoiding mistakes by learning insights and ideas from experienced CEOs and business owners
- Sounding Board - Being able to bounce things off trusted advisors to see what they think of your ideas or problems
- New Ideas - Tapping in to the creative ideas of others
- Business Knowledge and Information - Accessing the expertise of other business people
- Problem Solving - Using the collective wisdom of the group to help solve your business problems
- New Business Friends and Fun - Developing relationships among the members of the group and they enjoy being together (this is not a networking group)
- Increase Personal Efficiency - Learning from others how to say no, get out of things and delegate more effectively.
- Introductory comments
- Roundtable discussion regarding challenges in your business
*The event is free, but the restaurant requires attendees to buy their own breakfast.
When & Where
Thompson Hall Santi Cerny & Katkov
The Thompson Hall law firm is based in downtown Minneapolis. Our business attorneys partner with company owners to solve complex legal problems and avoid future business problems. Our clients hire us to work on their companies' contracts, employee issues, intellectual property, real estate, and taxes—along with litigation involving these areas. Our attorneys are licensed in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, New York, and Florida.
The attorneys are legal award recipients, government appointees, published authors, active members of the legal community, admitted to state and U.S. courts, and highly credentialed. Radio and television stations have featured the attorneys over 2,000 times. Newspapers and legal publications have quoted them over 100 times. The attorneys use their extensive experience in courtrooms, conflicts, business deals, and negotiations to craft creative solutions for clients, fight for justice, and achieve clients' goals.