Actions and Detail Panel
STARTUP Bootcamp - Weekend Edition
Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, Mar 25, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
A marketing & business planning bootcamp for entrepreneurial thinkers
Are you starting a new business and need direction, feedback and support? Are you an existing business that needs to apply entrepreneurial thinking to re-energize your strategies? Then this workshop is for you.
You'll spend two days with at least two other companies who are in the same boat and want to collaborate. Together, you'll learn, share, discuss and get important work done for your business.
There are two seats for each company and participants leave with their own, completed marketing and business model canvas to use for planning and communication.
- Sessions facilitated by Betsy Bonnema, Director of Strategy at Redstar. Betsy has over 25 years of experience in marketing and founded the area's first coworking and collaboration space in 2015. She has also been teaching marketing classes and leading group events for 15 years.
- Friday | 9AM-5PM
- Saturday | 8AM-5PM
- Breakfast & lunch both days
- 1-month WORKUP membership
- Ongoing communication with our growing STARTUP Alumni community
- Access to future STARTUP trainings & events
- 3-4 diverse companies
- Up to 2 people per company included in the cost
- Scholarships covering 50% of the tuition may be available from the Southwest Initiative Foundation. We encourage you to apply here!
- Visit our website workup.cc/workshops or email email@example.com.
We've graduated 14 different entrepreneurs and businesses from our STARTUP Bootcamp. Here is what a few of them have said about about the experience:
“The experience was irreplaceable for our company. We had very little marketing content created and weren’t sure what to focus on first,” says Matt. “Betsy did such a great job of encouraging us to think creatively and gave us plenty of time to work through different ideas. Without the workshop, I can safely say that we wouldn’t have discovered our ‘Why’ and be well on our way to putting it into action.”
- Dale Liebl, Precision Windings of Montevideo, MN
“I learned so much and it really helped me wrap my arms around my business. I loved the collaborative atmosphere. I look forward to continuing to use the tools Betsy provided as I grow and shape my business.”
- Candice Clemens, Headstands Everywhere of Willmar, MN
“I absolutely loved the environment and collaboration that was present during the STARTUP seminar,” Kristi Block says. “Every morning, I was excited to come, share, and learn from Betsy and the others participating.” Kristine Fladeboe Duininck agrees. “I would highly suggest this program to both new and established companies.”
- Fladeboe Land of Willmar, MN
“I know what to do next.. I feel like that is the biggest take-away. I just feel totally different than I did when we started. This has been a transformational process and everyboy should do it!”
- Kristin Allen of New London, MN