Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
For the third year in a row, Starting Strength Coaches in the US and Canada will be organizing a combined strength meet for the same weekend in October. Not only will you get to compete against the lifters that attend your local meet, but your results will be compared with the competitors from all the other locations. The meets will take place in the following places:
- Atlanta, GA- Atlanta Barbell
- Chicago, IL - Bucktown CrossFit
- Gardiner, NY - Gardiner Athletics
- Gig Harbor, WA - Gig Harbor Strength & Fitness
- Hampton, VA - Coliseum S&C
- Greensburg, PA -Virtus Institute
- Long Island City, NY - CrossFit Gantry
- Oakland, CA - CrossFit Oakland
- Tempe, AZ - Revolution Training Systems
- Westmister, MD - Westminster S&C
- Wichita Falls, TX - Wichita Falls Athletic Club
- Cape Carteret, NC - Crystal Coast Strength and Conditioning
The contested lifts will be the squat, press, and deadlift. The best male and female lifter from the combined meet, calculated using the Wilks formula, will be awarded a free spot in a Starting Strength weekend seminar of their choice, a $900 value.
The event will be held at Revolution Training Systems in Tempe, AZ and will be conducted with weigh-outs (you are weighed directly after your lift).
In accordance with last year's meet, you will have the option to register as part of a team. To do so, please indicate your team in the Company/Organization field. We will also have a Masters (40+ years old) division.
Previous meets have been enjoyable and efficient affairs and I am looking forward to this one running just as well. Your meet entry fee of $75 includes an impecably designed Next Level t-shirt. Winners of the Tempe meet will take home the southwest's most influential leaders: The Road Runner & Wile E Coyote.