Starting and Managing a Wordpress Site Free Workshop
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
Wordpress is the most supported open source tool available.
Over 50 million sites use Wordpress for their content management system.
It is incredibly powerful while also being easy to use.
This is a workshop-style class. You will leave the class with a functioning Wordpress-based site.
You will learn:
- How to easily setup a Wordpress blog.
- Important plugins you will want to install for a highly advanced blog.
- Finding templates to easily make a great looking site.
- How to use Wordpress as your primary site’s content management system.
- How to create content for different situations.
Wordpress can be used for things such as:
- Main Websites
- Paid search microsites
The potential applications for using Wordpress are only limited by your imagination. We will discuss uses further in the workshop .
This event is held online. The workshop access information will be emailed to you once we get a bit closer to the workshop .