Starta Accelerator is a NYC-based accelerator that helps companies with Eastern-European roots to grow their business in America. Accelerator’s main mission is to introduce startups to best practices, trusted advisers and mentors, and overcome cultural differences through a customized educational program that help startups to gain traction in U.S. and become part of the local startup and investing ecosystem.
Please come join us for some free coffee, breakfast and networking!
If you are interested in expanding your startup to US, we opened up the applications, please apply over here.
The acceleration lasts for 3.5 months. Next batch starts in January 2017. Application deadline- December 15th.
What we are looking for in a startup:
- willingness to enter American market
- MVP and global product potential
- B2B, B2SMB, B2B2C model
- ability to spend 3+ months in New York
What we are offering:
- we give 130K in pre-seed money + operational expenses+ partenship&sponsorship bonuses for 7% of equity.
- US Office Boarding & Adaptation:
- NYC office space
- Assistance for daily life (Visa, apartment rental, transportation, family & children relocation support)
- Business assistance (legal, accounting, operations)
- Business Development:
- Education (seminars, workshops, round table and webinars)
- Mentorship & Investor connection
- PR & Marketing to raise awareness in US market
- Demo Days, Startup events & Industrial events