San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Start Your Business • 2 hours •
Thinking about starting a business? Need the basics or learn where to go to for help? This workshop introduces you to the business planning process. If you want to turn your idea into a business, this seminar is critical:
- Define your business idea
- Understand what a Business Plan is & why it’s necessary
- Business legal structure, permits & licenses requirements
- Where to turn for help
Save This Event
When & Where
The Tarrant Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides help in all stages of entrepreneurial business ownership:
- Pre-Venture - Our business advisors help you develop a business or marketing plan, navigate the incorporation process, determine funding needs and match you up with local funding entities.
- Start-up - We provide guidance during the formative years, help you evaluate cash flow and financials and help with determining product & customer life cycles.
- Established - We help you evaluate risks and secure needed resources for long-term growth, profitability and success.
Each step of the way, we provide management consulting, training and technical assistance, which builds on and ties into the counseling services provided by our Business Advisors. Our training seminars constantly evolve in order to bring you the most critical, current information available.
The SBDC partners with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Tarrant County College, federal, state and local governments, and private organizations, to provide services designed to help build and grow your successful business.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.