San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Within four short hours you will:
- Learn about the basic principles of accounting in relation to running your business. (including identifying revenue streams and expense accounts relative to your business).
- Have knowledge of what start-up costs are.
- Understand the various expenses that are deductible and non-deductible for business.
- Have a clear understanding of what to prepare and provide for your year-end taxes for your CPA.
- Get your accounting and financial questions answered in relation to your business.
- Learn how to manage your business with reliable data.
- Have an extensive overview of Quickbooks Online®- it's capabilities and how it can help you manage your business (2 hours of QBO training!)
- Attain a valuable resource for you to refer to with questions or for future training.
Each class includes a 30 minute follow-up private virtual session within 4 weeks from your class! (Valued at $125).
Get guidance from experts who have helped people setup, grow, build and succeed in business.
A very small group! Limited to only 5 guests.
Save This Event
When & Where
Ducks In A Row
Ducks In A Row is an accounting and bookkeeping services firm that gives business owners and entrepreneurs everything they need to feather their nest — from bookkeeping services and QuickBooks® consulting to education, training, and support!