Registration Opens 2/14/13
Start Up Kids Join us Thursday, March 14, 2013 for a special screening of the new documentary "The Start Up Kids". Get inspired by some of the biggest startups and entrepreneurs around the world. Doors open 5:30pm, Movie screening starts 6:00pm.
350 Hub Etchison Parkway
Richmond, Indiana 47374
Richmond Social, Center City Development Center, Richmond Art Museum and West End Bank have teamed up to host a screening of The Startup Kids - a documentary about young web entrepreneurs in the U.S. and Europe. It contains interviews with the founders of Vimeo, Dropbox, and many others who talk about how they started their company and their lives as an entrepreneur.
Some ENTREPRENEURS YOU'LL HEAR FROM IN THE FILM:
- Loic Le Meur – Founder of Seesmic and LeWeb
- Sam Lessin – Founder of Drop.io, currently Product Manager at Facebook
- Brian Wong – Founder of Kiip
- Alexander Ljung – Founder of Soundcloud
- Leah Culver – Founder of Grove
- Ben Way – Founder of Rainmakers
- Zach Klein – Founder of Vimeo
- Drew Houston – Founder of Dropbox
- Daniel Levine – VC at Accel Partners
- Hermione Way – Founder of Newspepper and Video Director for the Next Web
- Mike Butcher – European Editor of Techcrunch
- Carter Cleveland – Founder of Art.sy
- MG Siegler – VC, partner at CrunchFund and writer for TechCrunch
- Morten Lund – Early investor in Skype
- Alexa Andrzejewski – Founder of Foodspotting
- James Lindenbaum – Founder of Heroku
- Trip Adler – Founder of Scribd
After The Event: Stay tuned. We're planning wrap up details.
When & Where
- Education & networking - supporting use of social media and digital communications. The best networking group for professionals in Richmond Indiana. Join us! Supported by volunteers:
- Bobbie Garner, Bella Marketing
- Peggy Cenova, ISBDC/Ivy Tech
- Jason Whitney, Center City Dev.
- Kim Poinsett, First Bank Richmond