GET READY TO CONNECT
Start Right, Stay Connected™ is a one-day premarital workshop designed to provide couples with a solid foundation as they start on their journey toward marriage. In a fun and dynamic setting, you will learn communication and problem solving tools, how to deepen your connection and create a shared vision for your relationship.
Whether you are preparing to be married, newly married or committing to a long-term relationship, Start Right, Stay Connected™ is an opportunity for you to get the knowledge and tools you need to navigate the challenges of marriage and help your committed relationship last.
WHAT WILL WE LEARN?
We believe the smarter you start your partnership, the stronger your connection will be. You will learn:
- To communicate effectively with your partner through an important relationship skill: the Imago Dialogue
- Why you pick the partners you do
- What stage of relationship you’re in now and what to expect next
- Practical tools for dealing with your relationship hot buttons
- Ways to continue to nurture and grow your relationship and learn the five “Languages of Love”
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Start Right, Stay Connected™ is relationship education, not therapy, and includes lectures, demonstrations, couple’s dialogues and written exercises. There are many opportunities for group sharing, but the seminar emphasizes partners’ sharing privately with one another. You are not required to share anything with the group except for a brief introduction and closing.
One day can make a huge difference in the rest of your life, so please signup for the Start Right, Stay Connected™ workshop today.