Start Right, Stay Connected
Saturday, February 8, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, CA
Engaged?... Newly married?... Thinking of going in that direction?
Start Right, Stay Connected is a fun and dynamic program designed to provide couples with a solid foundation as they start their journey together. In this concise and informative workshop, couples will learn tools to both nurture the good in their relationship and address the inevitable tension that is a part of marriage. Couples will learn:
- powerful communication skills, including the Imago Dialogue
- tools for dealing with "hot buttons"
- how to remove negativity from their relationship
- how the brain has been "wired for love," but can also keep us mired in conflict
- how to keep romance alive
- to experience God's love in your marriage
When & Where
Michael DiPaolo, Ph.D.
Dr. Michael DiPaolo is a clinical psychologist and Certified Imago Relationship Therapist, working with individuals and couples in his private practice in West Los Angeles. He has helped over 1,000 couples prepare for marriage in the archdiocese of Los Angeles.