San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Why should you be meeting women in the night time? Here are 3 resounding reasons:
1. Single women currently outnumber single men in New York City by 210,797 according to the latest US Census. Are you meeting them?
2. Women specifically go out to bars and clubs to meet men. They could just stay at home with their friends, drinking and socializing, but they choose to go out.
3. There are more attractive women in NYC bars/clubs (as long as you go to the venues David will share with you) per square foot than ANYWHERE else.
To help you start meeting women in NYC bars and clubs we are bringing in an expert night life dating coach, David. He does regular guest appearances on CNN, ABC, New York Times, Slate, Maxim and many others.
He will disclose with you what he's learned in-field as a coach over the past 8 years, and he will share those insights with you at this seminar.
This Seminar will Cover:
• 3 Easy Ways To Start a Conversation Never worry again about how to meet that gorgeous woman or a famous or high-status person in a room. Israel’s approaches are nearly rejection proof and he’ll show you how to make yours just as smooth.
• 4 “Invisible Signals” women send when they’re interested in you. You can read these hidden signals from across the room and take action.
• Notice and Decode Night life language that women use all the time and expect you to know. Be a step ahead of the rest and really amaze her.
• 3 Dangerous Body Language Mistakes that scare women away and yet, are very easy to avoid.
• The 5 Topics No Man Should Ever Mention! Plus, why what you don’t say is often more important that what you do say and why some of the most legendary charismatic men throughout history spoke very little yet got so much attention.
• And Much Much More!
We believe in 1-on-1 attention to each attendant so we are keeping space limited. Please note, the last 3 seminars have sold out days in advance. We suggest to reserve your spot in advance, as there will be no tickets at the door.
When & Where
Please call us at 212-658-0555 if you have any questions about this event.