Start Early: Preschooler/ Healthy & Safe Nutrition
New York, NY
Nutrition Training for ACS ELNYC Contracted Agencies only
Description: Session is designed to ensure classroom and food service staff understand nutritional needs of preschoolers, comply with nutrition requirements, and promote healthy eating behavior in both children and staff alike.
Topics covered include:
• Implications of Pediatric Obesity Epidemic in NYC
• Understanding Nutrition Needs of Young Children
• Fostering Lifelong Health Eating Behaviors in our Children and Staff
• Classroom Lesson Plans for 3-5 year olds
• Classroom and food service staff will understand nutritional needs of preschoolers
• Organization will comply with mandated nutrition requirements
Participants learn invaluable nutrition information for their personal and professional lives.
**Space is limited**
Online registration is REQUIRED for admittance.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.