Show Times: Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early and meet in the basement of the Payne Family Native American Center no later than 6:20pm or 7:50pm depending on which show you are attending. The planetarium entrance will be closed at the beginning of the show and we will be unable to admit anyone after this time.
Age Recommendations: Children age 7 and older seem able to enjoy the show best. If a child can remain quiet and attentive for the 50 minutes, then it is fine for that child to attend. PLEASE NOTE: Parents are responsible for their child and may be asked to leave if the child is disruptive.
Planetarium Policies and Courtesies
When visiting the planetarium, there are a few reminders we'd like to provide before your visit. As planetarium visitors, we kindly ask the following of you and your group:
- Before your show, turn off all cell phones and handheld electronic devices. Refrain from taking pictures or texting during the show.
- Remain seated once the show has begun, for your own safety and that of those around you.
- Do not touch the equipment or planetarium walls.
- Food and drink is not allowed in the planetarium.
- If you must leave the planetarium at any time during a show, please ask our presenter to help you safely get to the exit. Due to the darkness of the room, and for safety precautions, you will not be re-admitted during the program.
Planetarium Capacity: The maximum number of attendees is 28.