San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Extraordinary Education will again be hosting standardized testing for those families who choose to test. Stanford Testing at EE is open to all area homeschoolers. See below for costs and co-op expectations.
- STANFORD Achievement Test (SAT) - MAY 18, 19 & 20, 2015 (MON, TUE, WED)
- Daily test period: 9:00 am-noon (Exact times will vary by grade level and specific tests given each day.)
Please take some time to look over information about the test before registering. Basic testing information can be found on the BJU Press website: http://www.bjupress.com/testing/stanford.php
The STANFORD test will be ordered by families individually and administered as a group at the EE campus. The test results will be delivered directly to each family privately. Eve Geiger is coordinating our STANFORD testing at EE this year.
** PLEASE SIGN UP ON THIS PAGE if you would like to get on the STANFORD TESTING LIST. **
PLEASE COMPLETE A SEPARATE FORM FOR EACH CHILD WHO WILL BE TESTING OR STAYING ON SITE.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 31
LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UP TO APRIL 30, ON A SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS.
Please be aware that an expedited shipping fee may also be required by BJUP for late test orders.
Please contact EVE GEIGER with questions about SAT testing. (firstname.lastname@example.org) A separate email will be sent out to registered families with further information about the Stanford Test procedures and how to order the test for your child/children.
- The Facility Fee for current EE students is $5/student. (plus the cost of the test)
Facility Fees for current students will be deducted from your ClassJuggler account.You will still need to register below to reserve your child's spot.
- The Facility Fee for non-members is $15/student. (plus the cost of the test)
Facility Fees for non-members must be paid online at the time of registration.
- Facility Fees help cover test-related expenses as well as facility-related expenses.
- Students registering after March 31 will incur a Late Fee and will only be accepted on a space available basis. The Late Registration Fee is the same regardles of membership status.
- The Facility Fee payment on this form only helps cover the costs of using the FACILITY during testing.
- EACH FAMILY MUST ORDER THEIR OWN TESTS DIRECTLY FROM BJU PRESS ACCORDING TO EMAILED INSTRUCTIONS.
- This test is being offered as a "co-op" activity. This means that test administrators are NOT paid for their time and all testing families are expected to volunteer to serve in some way on test days. Co-op positions include serving as an official test administrator, supervising students during recess, serving snacks, making snacks, helping with set-up prior to test day and helping with clean-up on Wednesday afternoon.
Instructions for ordering tests and testing day procedures will be EMAILED to registered families. Please insure that you can receive email from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also check your "spam folder" or "bulk mail box" regularly so that you do not miss important messages. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT TO INSURE THAT MESSAGES ARE RECEIVED AND READ REGARDING THIS TEST. Extraordinary Education is not responsible for missed messages or mail going to spam folders.
It is important to point out that standardized testing is NOT required in Texas. We offer testing to families as a way to help parents assess their child's progress and assist them in making curriculum and course choices.
It is also important to note that the "SAT" test we will be administering is the "Stanford Acheivement Test". It is NOT the same "SAT" test that students take for college entrance. That test is administered by the College Board, and it is only for high school students who are preparing for college entrance.
When & Where
Welcome to the Extraordinary Education Family Learning Center! We are a learning community of families who have chosen to go beyond the ordinary and educate our children beyond the traditional school setting. The Extraordinary Education Center exists to help students and their families discover and develop their unique, God-given talents and abilities and lead them toward honoring and serving the Lord with their gifts. See our website at http://www.extraed.net