Objectives of the workshop:
To present a complete but clear view on the different types of ITS technologies and their corresponding standards along with presenting current certification and compliance assessment initiatives for ITS.
The workshop will consist of several sessions over the course of 2 days covering the following topics:
- Communication technologies:
- Ad Hoc vehicular networks (ITS G5/IEEE, UWB, LIFI)
- Mobile network (3G/4G and with a specific focus on LTE-V2X)
- Internet of Things
- Broadcast network (DAB, TPEG)
- Satellite Communication
- GBLS (GNSS based localisation services)
- Automated vehicles
- ITS for Transport and Logistics
- Certification and compliancy assessment
When & Where
The iMobility Forum succeeds the eSafety Forum. Its field of work includes ICT systems for resource-efficient and clean mobility in addition to the latter's focus on ICT-based safety technologies. The iMobility Forum is a joint platform open for all road stakeholders interested in ICT-based systems and services.