What barriers do LGBTQ families encounter when accessing and receiving services?
What are some effective strategies to serving and supporting LGBTQ families?
How can you educate the families you serve about LGBTQ families?
What are some resources available for LGBTQ families?
Please Note: Participation in this workshop meets the SFFSN Family Support Standard B.1 - Program acknowledges and respects the diversity of families, including their cultural traditions, values, socio-economic status, family structures, and individual abilities, and enhances their participation in a diverse society.
9:00 am Networking, coffee, and breakfast.
9:30 am Training begins promptly.
*Lunch and materials provided.
Who should attend: Managers and Direct service staff who are working family and community leaders, or those who would like to develop a Family Advisory Committee, or Policy Committee.
Key leadership of the Program should participate in order to be able to select and implement a model effectively. Teams are highly encouraged to attend.
- Understand the barriers that LGBTQ families encounter when accessing and receiving services
- Learn effective strategies to serve and support LGBTQ families
- Learn effective strategies to educate the families you serve about LGBTQ families
- Understand resources that are available to LGBTQ families in San Francisco
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – email@example.com
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how enrollment in the Case Management Certificate, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.