Standard Market Grill Announces New Weekly Specials
Daily Event: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM (CDT)
From $5 skillet cookies to $12 ‘Pie & a Pint,’ don’t miss the deliciously appetizing specials from Standard Market Grill! Located in the heart of Lincoln Park, Standard Market Grill, a sophisticated, fast-casual restaurant, showcases seasonal ingredients and the culinary talents of its pedigreed chef team. Foodies can enjoy a variety of specials during the week, including:
- Monday: $7 Roadside Burger (American cheese, sesame seed bun, secret sauce, tomato, sweet onion, pickle), $6 Moscow Mule
- Tuesday (trivia at 7:30 p.m.): $6 Nachos, $2 PBR Pints
- Wednesday: $5 Wings, 1/2 Price Wine (select bottles)
- Thursday: $12 Pie & a Pint. Choose from Standard Cheese, Standard Pepperoni, Sweet Italian Sausage, Classic Margherita, Tuscan Kale, The Italian Job and Farmer’s Market pizzas.
- Sunday-Thursday: $4 featured craft beer
- Sunday: $5 Skillet Cookie, $7 Boozy Milkshake
Standard Market Grill
444 W Fullerton Pkwy
Standard Market is a chef-driven, European-style open market featuring thoughtfully selected and beautifully displayed fresh and prepared foods. Known for their local vendors, exceptional departments and experienced chefs, Standard Market customers are able to find the best cut meat, fresh seafood, wine and cheese and pantry items—all under one roof. Standard Market hosts in-store events, features recipes in their “How-To” section, offers online ordering and catering as well as chef-made meals for two in-store called “What’s For Dinner Tonight?™” For more information, please visit www.standardmarket.com.