Who should come?
Any distributer of Standard Enzyme Products
Any EDS Practitioner
Anyone seriously interested in natural health care education
Why come THIS YEAR?
- This seminar will be a bit unique from other spring seminars. We STRONGLY suggest that you attend in person.
- We’ve listened to your requests for more instruction and practice so much of the program will be hands on using EDS technology coupled with education on SEC products.
- Additionally, certficiation classes in Auto-Immune and Emotional Release will be held after the spring seminar.
Where to stay in Douglasville
The conference is at 6900 Church St., Douglasville, Ga., at the Douglasville Conference Center. Please book early for best pricing and availability.
770-577-2110, Typically around $90 plus tax per rm/per ngt
770-577-3838, Typically around $70 plus tax per rm/per ngt
Although we strongly recommend coming in person, due to the hands-on nature of the program this year, continuing education credit for online attendance will be extended to those who pass a short exam after seminar completion.
There will be limited virtual seating. Online registrants are not eligible for event giveaways but they are eligible for the seminar special.
Standard Enzyme Company’s Event Terms and Conditions
By registering for this event, you agree to the following terms, conditions, refund policy, code of conduct, and privacy statement.
- 1. Identification may be required for entrance to the event. You may be asked to produce a valid, government issued proof of ID with photo (passport, citizen card, or driver’s license).
- 2. We have the right to refuse entry or remove any registered member from the event at our own discretion.
- 3. Photos and videos will be taken during the event for promotional campaigns, communications, or publications. By registering, you authorize Standard Enzyme Company to use your image.
- 4. If you take photos or videos during the event, you must acquire permission to use them for anything other than personal use. Standard Enzyme Company reserves the right to request removal of any images/videos that have not been authorized for use.
- 5. Standard Enzyme Company also reserves the right to request the removal of any blogs, articles, or reviews of the event that are deemed slanderous or inappropriate.
- 6. You agree to our Code of Conduct.
- 7. You agree to our Refunds Policy.
- 9. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and policies at any time.
Code of Conduct Policy
We aim to create a friendly, safe, supportive, and harassment-free environment for all event participants, attendees, and exhibitors regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, or any other group identity. For this reason we ask for our attendees to follow this code of conduct:
- 1. Treat each other with respect - including but not limited to not deliberately antagonizing others, creating excessive noise, behaving inappropriately, gossiping, speaking slanderously, and so forth.
- 2. No Threats or Bullying - You will not threaten nor bully another member or event attendee in any way be it through violent or non-violent means.
- 3. No Harassment - If someone asks you to leave them alone, you must abide by their request. Do not keep approaching them or this constitutes harassment.
- 4. The Law - It goes without saying that anything that breaks the law is a definite NO. Theft, assault, violence of any kind, and so forth, will result in you being immediately banned from current and future events and, if deemed necessary, authorities will be contacted.
All refunds, cancellations, and amendments are entirely at our discretion regardless of time-frame.
You may transfer your registration from yourself to someone else at no cost up to one week before the event.
We will only collect and use the information submitted by you via this website for the purposes of organizing the event. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your consent.
We are committed to ensuring that all your personal data, including that of a sensitive nature, is used with your consent, respect for your privacy, and only for the purpose of our legal obligations and for the operation of the event.
By registering for this event you are confirming that you understand the above and that you agree that your personal data of a sensitive nature can be used as stated.
If in the event any of these policies are broken, we reserve the right to refuse registrants from future events and to take further action if we deem it appropriate