Actions and Detail Panel
Stand Up For What You Love To Do
Wed, March 22, 2017, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM GMT
Is your easiest route just to stay where you are?
- Time is not their own
- They had lost confidence
- Their skills were out of date
- Didn't know how to slow down
- Felt they have lost their value
- Winter viruses have left them tired and low.
- Lack of decent conversation
- Tired of same thing every day - Groundhog Day!
- Some feel a little isolated
- When they do have a good time they feel guilty
- They would like to feel more appreciated
- They feel resentment
- Worn out
- Kids assume they are constantly at their service
- Mums felt lacking in drive
- Opening their diaries and getting organised was even an effort
LoveWhatWeDo & Random Dialogues present a Confidence Workshop for mums -
We will show you:
Easy ways to be confident
How to read people
How to hold your own in a conversation and lead them
How to read physiology and use your body to communicate
How to be a powerful, unstoppable person
Know who you are Exactly
To stand up for what you LOVE to do.
Join us for this 3-hour fun, interactive and empowering meetup.
Attending our March workshop may just be the life changer that you are looking for!
Why not join our Meetup Group? click here